Anh-Minh Phan, DDS
Comfort is a goal Dr. Phan can achieve for all our patients with conscious sedation. Reconstructive dentistry is now a No-Worry experience. Dr Phan’s patients are comfortable during implant placement to replace missing teeth. Patients that do not want dentures thoroughly appreciate both her expertise in dental implant placement and sedation dentistry. Because it is conscious sedation her patients recover quicker and do not need breathing help during their procedures.
You are aware enough to follow instructions, yet feel no pain. If you have lost teeth, severely worn, broken or decayed teeth, Dr. Phan can rejuvenate your smile’s health and beauty. Review her expertise and then call or email us for the comfort and care 21st century dentistry provides – (703) 549-1331.
- American College of Prosthodontics
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Conscious Sedation: Graduate – Miami Valley Hospital, OH
- Post Graduate Studies: Maxi Course in Implant Dentistry, Howard University Dental School
- Post Graduate Degree in Prosthodontics: Temple University School of Dentistry – Philadelphia, PA
- Externship in Implant Dentistry: St. Petersburg, FL Clinic
- Associate Professor at Temple University School of Dentistry
- Director of Co-Op at Temple University School of Dentistry
- Has practiced with Dr. Longman since 1996