Eddie S. Longman, DDS
By combining his extensive experience, lifelong interest in science and technology, and a strong desire to see that his patients get the care they deserve, Dr. Longman has been able to revitalize the health, smiles and overall well being of his patients. In an effort to offer the best care possible he has completed many advanced continuing education programs.
Being able to offer these high-tech dental solutions like drill-free dentistry and natural looking smile restorations, means his patients experience more comfort, have more confidence and enjoy healthier results. Review Dr. Longman’s expertise and background. Then call or email us to schedule your smile consultation – (703) 549-1331.
- American Dental Association
- Northern Virginia Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Alexandria Dental Society
- D.D.S. – Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry, 1971
- B.S. – University of Richmond, 1967
- Lt. U.S. Naval Dental Corp.– 1971-1973
Dr. Longman’s expertise in tooth-saving root canal (endodontic) therapy was fostered while he was in the Navy. He has performed the procedure thousands of times, giving him a grasp of the technique that many general dentists don’t have. Of course, he uses the newest techniques to improve comfort and tooth-saving success.
- General Practice Dentistry in Alexandria – 1973-present