Wanda M. Goldhush, DDS
Dr. Goldhush provides her patients with advanced smile care options that give them confident, straighter and healthier smiles. Braces, natural-looking fillings and other advanced smile enhancement techniques offer her patients the possibilities and comfort they want and need.
Her relocation to Alexandria in 1991 increased our ability to serve our patients. Review her expertise background. Then call or email us and get the care you deserve – (703) 549-1331.
- American Dental Association
- Northern Virginia Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Alexandria Dental Society
- Certificate for continuing education in the Study of Orthodontics – U.S. Dental Institute
- Certificate for Advanced General Dentistry, University of Minnesota Dental School, 1989
- D.D.S. with honors – Medical College of Virginia, 1988
- B.A. – University of Virginia, 1984
- Has practiced with Dr. Longman since 1991
- Private Practice – Virginia Beach, 1989-1991